Thursday, July 30, 2009

First things first

Alright readers, here goes.
I love energy (petroleum, alternative, any and all) and pretty much all my conversations with my wife somehow in some way involve energy. I should have been an engineer but the guidance counselor in college had one look at my grades and told me to look at something else. I looked at Environmental Management due to its basic math requirements and loved it. Still I have many tendancies of an engineer and dream of having the money to try out all of my ideas. I lieu of actually bringing them all to life now, I will have to just share them here so they are not passed up and forgotten.
Here is an idea that I had been thinking about for a long time and vioala sp? I came upon this blog http://www.georgesworkshop.blogspot.com/. Here's a guy who obviously doesn't have the time and money constraints that I am so accustomed to. Anyway that's the kind of stuff I'd like to be doing if I had more time/money.

2 comments:

  1. I find your alternative energy talks very engaging. What fun! Some day, brother.
    Look on the bright side. You have one of your inventions in the 'shed' out back. Quite an accomplishment in it's own right...

    Gus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are finally 'putting yourself out there.'

    haha!

    ReplyDelete