Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Day in the World of Puppydom

I promise not all my posts are going to have links to KSL but I did want to share a sad story with a happy ending. About a week and a half ago a litter of puppies was stolen from a Spanish Fork home. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=12778597

It's always sad to hear of crap like this and I was really rooting, or routing, for the family to recover the lost puppies. Well what do my eyes see on KSL but an update to the story stating that the puppies have all been recovered. Some were found in Salt Lake and the rest clear up in Brigham City.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12794278
Moral of the story, don't trust those stinkin' puppy snatchers in front of Wal-Mart. They probably stole them. We bought Wallace, a border collie/Australian sheperd mix back when we were newly-weds. I suspected he was stolen when I saw that same guy out there selling a different breed in front of Smith's a couple months later.

But honestly, who wouldn't find it hard to pass up a cute little furball like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment